The Compensation and Nomination Committee is responsible for reviewing the remuneration policy of the Bank and for making any recommendations as the Committee deems appropriate in light of the general strategic interests of the Bank and regulations.
The Compensation and Nomination Committee:
- Sets the overarching principles and parameters of the remuneration policy
- Considers and approves remuneration arrangements of senior executives and highly paid persons
- Monitors and reviews remuneration paid to the Chairman and other members of the Board of Directors, and makes recommendations to shareholders in General Meetings
- Approves annual pay increases and bonuses as recommended by Management
- Oversees and any remuneration matters
- Exercises the functions of a Board Nomination Committee