We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 270 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- carry out diversified support activities of a commercial, administrative or operative nature;
- ensure a high level of service to customers at all times;
- achieve the Bank's objectives for profitability and business growth; and
- carry out other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- be able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure;
- adopt a target driven approach;
- be meticulous in your work;
- be proficient with MS Office applications; and
- have an MQF Level 3 academical qualification. Matriculation certificates at advanced/intermediate level or equivalent will be considered an asset.
Candidates with previous banking experience will be given preference.