We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 220 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
BNF Bank is once again launching its Graduate Programme and is seeking ambitious graduates who are keen to learn and are interested in being part of this great opportunity. Selected graduates will be employed on an indefinite contract. For the first 6 months, the chosen graduates will be exposed to various processes, functions and operations within the different units and departments of the Bank.
Through this experience, the chosen graduates will have the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills which will enhance their professional and personal development and through which they will gain a better understanding of banking fundamentals and operations.
During this six-month programme, selected officials will have the opportunity to carry out diversified support activities of a commercial, administrative or operative nature and other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and a team-oriented approach.
- possess a Degree in Business Management or Banking & Finance ;
- adopt a target driven approach;
- be resilient with a 'can do' attitude and be willing to learn;
- have good analytical skills and be meticulous in your work;
- be able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure;
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese; and
- possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills mainly in the use of MS Excel and MS Word.