We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 220 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- developing, designing and documenting test plans and test cases;
- liaising with third parties or internal staff;
- analysing product requirements;
- performing function and non-functional tests and any manual/ad-hoc testing, automating whatever is possible;
- performing integration, system and regression testing;
- liaising with different stakeholders to identify system requirements;
- coordinating triage meeting with relative stakeholder;
- monitoring both system and third-party SLAs and KPIs;
- leading test cycles and monitor enter and exit criteria;
- defect management and coordinating triage meetings where necessary;
- understanding business processes to optimise testing efficiency; and
- implementing test automation processes.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn. The selected candidate has to be meticulous with a team-oriented approach to work.
- possess a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Science or similar at MQF Level 6;
- have hands-on experience in automation testing;
- have hands-on experience with black and white box testing;
- have experience with Non-Functional testing automation tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, Cypress etc.;
- be able to work independently and effectively;
- possess analytical skills and be solution-oriented;
- strive for excellence;
- have excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance and software testing;
- ideally have experience in FinTech industry; and
- have a sound knowledge and experience in the processes of Change Controls and Deviations.