We're seeking to recruit a Senior Relationship Officer to join our Human Resources Management & Development Unit.
If you're interested in joining our team and satisfy the requirements outlined below then we're interested in you.
We're a leading financial institution, a key playerin the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group ofcompanies. Employing a team of 270 employees, the Bank offers a full range oflending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. Westrive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelveretail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible to:
- coordinate diversified banking services support activities as offered within the Retail network but internally to staff members from within the HR function. Relative role will focus only on staff members’ banking services requirements;
- assist staff members with all their personal banking requirements. This will include account opening, credit facilities, and other tasks as may be required.
- ensure a high level of service to their customers at all times;
- contribute in team members’ development through training and support;
- keep abreast with developments happening from both the regulatory sphere, product sphere as well as branch procedures perspective, with a view to implement / offer such to staff members as applicable, and prepare/update internal standard operating manuals;
- carry out other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time; and
- undertake tasks related to customer due diligence, risk assessment, etc, in line with the Bank’s policies.
Competencies & Experience
You will need to:
- be familiar with banking procedures, credit, banking fundamentals, front office duties and customer due diligence procedures;
- adopt a target driven approach;
- have good analytical skills and be meticulous;
- be able to adhere to strict confidentiality principles;
- have previous experience in a similar role;
- is capable to independently assess credit applications, carry out customer risk assessments and monitor transactions;
- possess an accreditation in Home Loans.