We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 270 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- building and maintaining a portfolio of clients;
- promoting the Bank's products and services;
- enhancing relationships with customers to meet the Bank's objectives for profitability and business growth;
- developing potential client leads;
- preparing documentation and credit proposals for management review;
- handling security documentation; and
- analysing financial documentation including accounts, business projections and plans for lending in addition to presenting sound recommendations.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- have a minimum of 4 years' experience in business banking;
- hold a diploma or degree in Business Management or Banking & Finance;
- be able to prioritise, multi-task, and work under pressure;
- have strong research and analytical skills;
- possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills mainly in the use of MS Excel and MS Word; and
- demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese, with the ability to communicate effectively using a high level of business English.