We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 250 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- maintaining relationships with clients on the administrative side;
- deputising for the Relationship Manager in his/her absence;
- promoting the Bank's products and services;
- enhancing relationships with customers to meet the Bank's objectives for profitability and business growth;
- being responsible for potential client leads;
- preparing documentation and credit proposals for management review; and
- analysing financial documentation including accounts, business projections and plans for lending and present sound recommendations.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- have sound knowledge of banking and lending principles;
- be able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure;
- have strong research and analytical skills;
- have excellent knowledge of MS Office tools;
- have an MQF level 3 - 4 academic qualifications;
- have a minimum of two years banking experience;
- demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- have effective communication skills using a high level of business English; and
- have a good command of financial statements, analyses and interpretation
- A diploma or degree in Business Management or Banking & Finance would be an asset.