We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 270 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing and Communications Executive is responsible for supporting all marketing functions including, campaigns, PR, communications, CSR and sponsorship initiatives of the Bank, with a particular focus on digital.
The Executive will need to:
- Assist on the implementation of successful marketing campaigns from idea generation, concept creation to full execution;
- Assist on planning and monitoring digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and display advertising;
- Produce engaging content for the Bank’s website and press releases;
- Build relationships with key agencies and vendors;
- Support the team in liaising with marketing agencies or relevant stakeholders to develop marketing material in line with the strategy, campaign or task;
- Assist in the execution of the CSR Plan in line with the bank’s ESG strategy and objectives by identifying initiatives worth supporting;
- Assist in the planning and execution of employer branding initiatives and internal events;
- Assist in the planning and execution of Branch in the Community initiatives;
- Understand Product and services offered by the Bank and support the team in devising plans to reach Bank objectives;
- Organise events with a keen attention to detail.
Competencies & Experience
- Have good verbal, formal written communication and social skills;
- Have good organisation and time management abilities;
- Have a creative mind, fresh and innovative idea generator;
- Have an ability to be flexible and manage priorities;
- Be highly motivated, self-driven, dynamic and consistently delivering effective solutions in a fast-paced environment;
- Be positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and have an ability to take ownership of tasks;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and independently when required;
- Be meticulous with an attention to detail;
- Be open to learn;
- Have a creative and innovative mindset with a good sense of aesthetics;
- Have knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Be numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with MS Excel;
- Be up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Have a recognised qualification in Marketing or related area;
- Have an excellent command of the spoken and written English language;
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services will be considered an asset.