We're a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of over 250 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We're a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to:
- assist in in the compilation and analysis of the banking regulatory returns, including but not limited to the BR/06, FINREP, COREP, Central Credit Register, Anacredit, Real Estate Survey, Bank Lending Survey and UK reporting, whilst adhering to high quality standards and submission deadlines;
- monitor financial and regulatory indicators in order to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- keep abreast with new regulatory requirements and analyse their impacts on the Bank; and
- compile ad hoc reports as requested.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised and meticulous, with a disposition to learn and a team oriented approach to work.
- possess a Degree or Diploma in Accounts, Economics, Financial Services, Business Management or Banking and Finance;
- be familiar with banking accounting and fundamentals;
- possess excellent MS Office application skills mainly in the use of Excel;
- ideally have previous experience in a similar role which will be considered an asset;
- be able to work both independently and within a team;
- have good analytical skills;
- ideally have knowledge of BRSAnalytics reporting system;
- have excellent organisational skills.